Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9

More details about Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9


this product is the best Ektio Perfect right now. In case that you're wish to buy the best Ektio Perfect, we recommend this product will be the good choice.
Besides from low costs, Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9 also features with variety exciting features. This product of course will answer your living needs.



Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9




ASIN : B006L1POMQ
Category: Perfect
Brand: Ektio
Rating : 4.0
Reviews : 1

View Details Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9

This revolutionary athletic boot is the ONLY one on the market with built-in patented safety technology. Its design gives rock-solid ankle support, greatly decreasing the chance of ankle injury, whilst providing comfort & enhancing performance. Endorsed by New York Knicks NBA player John Starks, and reviewed by NightWing with THREE perfect ratings!


  • Strategically located anti-rollover bumpers on outside to prevent shoe inversion
  • Straps built into boot wall to support ankle ligaments
  • Patented by a NYC orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports injuries
  • American NBA player endorsed


Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9 Picture collection:


Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9 Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9 Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9




We have tried to present and spent much of time to get the most profitable discount for you. Whenever you are still in doubt, you can find out what they said about Ektio Post Up Athletic Boot - White/ Red - UK Size 9.




I have mixed emotions
I have mixed emotions... Seller was ace. Quick delivery! Regards shoes it was slightly different story. Placed my foot inside shoe & it felt perfect! The only thing that I could not do straps because they are to short... I think my ankle is normal size? There was no way to use my Dr. Shock ankle support... I was like 4" off!!! I had to do some extra work. Added 4" belt/strap to exsisting bracket on side of the shoe & made another bracket so it looks the same. Not easy. Took me some time but end result is wow!!! Now I am so protected! My poor ankles... Now I have Dr Shock super ankle support inside this super shoe. Played game last week & it was so good!!! Apart from this small problem in design they are excellent. I will take footage & will place in youtube when will find free minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment